Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moon Butterfly

 This art was made in 2004. In those days, I was mainly drawing by pastel.
Because I like pastel tone like feeling fresh air and light. Basically, I draw inspirative images in my mind rather than landscape virtually I can see.Moon does not brighten by itself. It is shining by reflecting sun light.
Butterfly drawn in the center is the symbol of lives.All lives like human beings, animals and plants can live by recieving energy from cosmos ( we can call it God.)In this meaning, lives are very similar with moon.I have much respect for lives, cosmos and God. My artworks are songs in praise of them.

This artwork is sold as piezograph in Gallery YUKA.If you are interested in, you can visit on the Internet.
                  Gallery YUKA  http://gallery-yuka.ocnk.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment