Sunday, December 19, 2010

What is inspiration?

 In YOGA, human body has 7 energy centers,
which call "chakras".


 And Yin and Yan is the rule of universe.
I think it is a kind of energy theory of cosmos.
 Where deos inspiration come from?
In my experience, When I go for a walk, try meditation or in the bathroom,
inspiration comes to me.
No matter where I am, the important thing is mind-set....relax.

When my mind is relax, I can recieve inspiration.
 To create art, inspiration is neccessary.
And to catch better inspiration, "RELAX" is neccessary.







Relax feeling!!

1 comment:

  1. Anch'io sono dello stesso parere, l'ispirazione può arrivare quando la persona è in stato di relax, libera e serena nella mente e nel cuore. L'ansia e l'agitazione creano solo disturbi e non permettono allo Spirito di esprimersi al meglio. Ciao e grazie per aver deciso di seguire il mio blog.

    ReplyDelete